This upholstered dining room chair arrives at the table with the full scale comfort of a favorite living room chair. Classic tufting dresses up the high, beautifully curved back. Both seat and back are firmly cushioned and covered in a linen-weave textured upholstery.How to Care for Leather – Dust often and use a vacuum cleaner crevice tool to clean seams. Clean weekly using a damp sponge or soft, lint-free cloth. Do not rub; instead, wipe gently. Do not use or place sharp objects on leather goods. Leather is very durable; however, it is not accident or damage proof. Keep leather furniture out of direct sunlight and at least two feet from heat sources to avoid fading and cracking. Do not place newspapers or magazines on leather furniture. The ink from these items may be transferred onto the leather. Do not use abrasives; harsh chemicals; saddle soap; leather cleaners that contain any oils, soaps or detergents; or common household cleaners on leather furniture. Only use recommended leather cleaners. Follow instructions for any gentle leather cleaner you might use. Additionally, leather conditioners provide a barrier to stains and help extend the life of your leather. Before using any cleaning/conditioning product on leather, test it in an obscure area. Improper cleaning may void your leather furniture warranty. How to Remove Spots, Spills and Stains from Leather: Water Spots – A water spot can be removed by wiping the entire area seam to seam with a damp cloth so there is no “demarcation point” on the leather and the leather can dry uniformly. Pet Urine Stains – We recommend “Natures Miracle” available in pet stores for removing pet urine stains and neutralizing the area. Follow product directions on the product. Please note that anytime you are “washing” or cleaning leather you must do the entire cushion, seam to seam, edge to edge, so as not to end up with a water stain. If leather can dry evenly there is no “demarcation point.” Ink Stains: Ink remover sticks are effective in removing or reducing noticeable ink markings from most leathers. Oil/Food Grease Stains – Small oil stains can be treated and successfully removed if addressed immediately. Rub corn starch briskly into the stain with your fingers until the heat from the friction is felt. That heat loosens the oil and allows the corn starch to absorb the oil before the leather can. Vacuum or brush the powder off. Repeat until the stain is gone. Water Stains – What does it take to clean water stains? Clean water. Should you have a “ring” or demarcation from glass condensation from a glass, soak a new sponge with room temperature water; wring sponge as much as possible. Starting at the spot, dampen the leather and move the sponge to the edges of the cushion. Allow moisture to become less and less as you get further from the spot. Don’t scrub, just wipe.
- DINING ROOM CHAIRS: This simply sweet pair will easily elevate any dining space. Tufted details and gentle curves keep the look refined. Designed in a neutral tone to complement most tables and dining room sets
- FIRMLY CUSHIONED: Sit back and relax in this firm, yet comfortable cushioned seat and back. Upholstered in cozy polyester, it’s an absolute delight. Chair is crafted with a wood frame
- CLASSIC TUFTING: Dressed in a soft off-white color, this chair takes the spotlight with a high back, beautifully curved and elegantly tufted
- SET OF 2: Each upholstered dining chair measures 20″ W x 27″ D x 43.25″ H
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Easy-to-follow instructions, hardware and tools included
- DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Ashley Furniture goes the extra mile to package, protect and deliver your purchase in a timely manner
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Designed and manufactured by Ashley Furniture Industries. The trusted source for stylish furniture, lighting, rugs, accessories and mattresses. For every taste and budget