With a refreshingly casual design, The Bush Furniture Fairview Mid back tufted office chair offers a perfect seating solution for those with fashionable tastes. Along with its charming look, This commercial-grade desk chair includes a variety of features intended to provide exceptional comfort and functionality. The tilt mechanism can be set to a custom rate and ease of recline by turning the tension knob located underneath the seat. A convenient Lever instantly adjusts the seat Height to meet individual preference and is also used to lock the tilt function so that the chair is fixed in an upright position. Five dual-wheeled casters and a 360 degree swivel base provide complete mobility and range of motion for multitasking and collaboration. Foam padding gives the 22W x 18. 5D Seat a medium-firm feel. The armless design saves space in compact areas by allowing the computer chair to slide All the way under a desk or table. Made with heavy duty steel and finished with an espresso wood cover, The durable base supports the chair for a weight capacity of 275 pounds. The wood accent complements your choice of antique white or harvest cherry bonded leather upholstery with a stylish button tufted Pattern and scrolled backrest. Combine with a Fairview desk and storage (sold separately) to create a coordinated home office space with comfortable cottage styling. This swivel chair is tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA quality standards for safety and performance and is backed by a 5 year .
- Bonded Leather upholstery complements the Fairview collection in Antique white Finish
- Adjustable chair Height easily climbs from a low of 33. 66 inches to a high of 37. 4 inches
- Adjustable chair tilt and Tension Set the rate and ease of recline; tilt Lock sets the chair in an upright position
- Seat is cushioned with foam padding to offer a medium-firm feel
- Steel base with espresso wood cover supports the white desk chair for a weight capacity of 275 pounds