Featuring a contemporary armless design and commercial quality construction, the Bush Furniture Refinery Mid Back Ribbed Leather Office Chair is a perfect choice for use in today’s homes and professional workplaces. Soft cushioning on the seat and backrest provides exceptional comfort for a variety of tasks, from completing assignments and paying bills to just browsing the web. The tilt mechanism rocks back from a point over the center of the chair and can be set to a custom rate and ease of recline by turning the tension knob located underneath the seat. A convenient lever instantly adjusts the seat height to meet individual preference and is also used to lock the tilt function so that the chair is fixed in an upright position. Five dual-wheeled casters and a 360 degree swivel base provide complete mobility and range of motion for multitasking and collaboration. The low-profile armless design saves space in compact areas by allowing the computer chair to slide all the way under a desk or table. The heavy duty nylon base provides a strong foundation for the chair to support up to 275 pounds. Washed Gray bonded leather upholstery features an attractive ribbed pattern and coordinates with the full line of Refinery Desks and Storage (sold separately) to create a home office with reclaimed style. This mid back armless swivel chair is tested to meet ANSI/BIFMA quality standards for safety and performance and is backed by the Bush Furniture 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Washed Gray bonded leather upholstery complements the Refinery Collection’s distressed rustic finish
- Adjustable chair height easily climbs from a low of 38.2 inches to a high of 42.13 inches
- Adjustable chair tilt and tension set the rate and ease of recline; tilt lock sets the chair in an upright position
- Gently contoured backrest provides added ergonomic comfort and support
- Heavy duty nylon base supports the gray desk chair for a weight capacity of 275 pounds