The HomCom ergonomically designed Executive Office Massage Chairs attempt to bring in traditional style and ergonomically sound features, while also including massage and heating features to sooth aching muscles. This chair comes with six different massaging settings that range from healing back support to leg circulation and comfort. Increased padding make the chair a breeze to sit in for full work days, and the upper back and lumbar support mean that you can avoid common office injuries by sticking with this wellness-minded seating option. With these massage heating options you can hit your upper back, lower back, and leg areas for maximum effect. This is all built on the pneumatic gas lift base to give raising and lowering options to fit your desk position perfectly. A great way to take the next step up in office comfort and fitness!
– Heating and massage options for upper back, lower back, and legs.
– Adjustable seat height and position.
– Comes with remote control to change massage settings
– Made from soft, yet durable PU leather
– Overall: 23 1/2″L x 26 1/2″W x 43 1/2″ – 47 1/2″H
– Seat: 21″L x 17 1/2″ – 21 1/2″H
– Back Thickness: 5 1/2″
– Seat Thickness: 4″
– Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- HIGH BACK WITH BUILT-IN LUMBAR SUPPORT: Executive high back computer chair with a curved PU leather design which offers support to the entire upper and lower back regions.
- HEATING AND VIBRATING MASSAGE: Includes remote to control six different built-in heating and vibrating massage options that target the upper back, lower back, and legs
- ERGONOMIC CONSTRUCTION: Padded seat, armrests and backrest with pneumatic seat-height and position adjustment for added comfort and support.
- WELL-PADDED MATERIAL: Upholstered in high quality, extra-padded PU leather to keep you comfortable while sitting for long periods of time.
- DURABLE AND STABLE BASE: Smooth-rolling casters for quick and easy movement with a five star base for extra stability while you sit.