What could be easier than getting you to stand up and lie down?
Just try to touch of two buttons on your Mcombo Power Lift Recliner.
Product Updates in May 2019
- Adding a pocket on the left side and make sure there is a pocket on both sides.
- Overall Dimension: 37″(L)x33.5″(W)x40″(H)
- Seat Area: Width of seat in the front 22.5″ / Width of seat in the rear 17.7″ x Seat Depth 22″
- Seat to floor: 19.3″
- Seat to top of backrest:24.9″
- Minimum distance to wall:15.7″
- Reclining Angle: 140°
- Weight Capacity:320lbs
- Recommended Height:5’1″-5’9″
- Easy Assembly Required
- Lift/reclining mechanism: 1 Year
- Frame: 1 Year
- Electronic parts: 1 Year
Mcombo Return Policy
All of lift recliners come with a 30-day return/replace policy. During this time, we will cover the shipping cost of return and replacement for defective and damaged chair, through provide pre-paid return label or pick up service for customer’s convenience.
Note: Please disassemble the chair before you return it otherwise there will be a huge cost as oversized.
Do you have your own specific wishes for chair’s size, color, style, material or anything else?
Don’t hesitate. We are pleased to provide you personalized service and product that meets your requirements and is manufactured according to your specifications.
- POWER LIFT RECLINER: Counter-balanced lift mechanism with TUV certified motor pushes the entire chair up to assist the senior stand up easily without adding stress to back or knees, smoothly adjust to lift or reclining position you prefer by pressing two buttons.
- CLEAN EASILY & COMFORTABLE & DURABLE UPHOLSTERY: With overstuffed padding and simple lines sketched out the backrest, back with unexpected sense of the parcel, built-in sinuous springs in both of back and seat, overstuffed pillowtop arms, more comfortable. Clean with a dry or damp lint-free cloth (no need for oils or waxes).
- USB CHARGING PORTS & CUP HOLDERS: The chair has dual USB outlets that keep your devices charging and side pockets for small items within reach, two cup holders on both sides of armrests best meets your needs. (Notes: The USB ports ONLY for low-power devices, such as iPhone, iPad.)
- TUV APPROVED LIFT MOTOR & BETTER RELIABILITY AND LOWER NOISE LEVEL: The lift motor of the chair have obtained TUV certification and have better performance, the more quiet operation, longer service lifespan.
- WARM TIPS: The chair reclines up to 140 degrees, it does not recline all the way to flat position. If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using this product. Also please feel free to contact us if you have any questions for this product so we can help you immediately.